The annual SESAME User Meeting will take place on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th December 2018 in Jordan.
This is the first user meeting taking place after the beginning of the experimental activity at SESAME (http://www.sesame.org.jo/sesame_2018/node/253), which represents a major milestone for SESAME and its user community.
Present and future SESAME users are warmly invited to participate to the selection by presenting their work and their ideas for future use of SESAME and by meeting together onsite for discussion, interaction and networking.
The deadline for REGISTRATION is
Sunday 16th September 2018 Saturday 22nd September 2018.
We will make all possible organizational efforts to have oral presentations by users coming to SESAME in the next months to perform their experiments: they are strongly encouraged to REGISTER to the event following the instructions below and mentioning the proposal number in the "motivation" field. For these users, and only for these users, a provisional abstract for an oral presentation, to be finalized after the measurement run, will be acceptable. All other Users' abstracts will be considered for poster presentations;
Please kindly note that more details about the program and the venue of the event will be published on the SESAME website.
Please read and follow carefully the instructions for registration here below:
The registration, as last year, will be done through our SUP- the Sesame Users Portal, so please:
- If you haven’t registered yet, please connect to and follow the instructions.
- If you are already registered, please log in and check that your personal information and contact details are up to date.
- Once you are logged in the SUP, go to “YOUR EVENTS” section and apply for the Users Meeting.
- Please submit a short text based CV. Describe briefly your academic background, work experience and achievements (focus on your last 5 years).
- If you wish to present your work during the meeting with a brief oral session and/or a poster, please submit the abstract(s). Download the SESAME Abstract Template and fill in the information requested (Please pay attention to the maximum allowed file size).
- Kindly note that you can save your application draft for further editing. Once your application is complete, you can submit it.
Upon submission, you cannot modify it anymore.
Once you registered please control your email box frequently! You will soon receive SESAME feedback.
For any further question, please don’t hesitate to contact our Users Office: